Rules, Regulations, Policies & Procedures
These items are an integral part of the Membership Agreement.
Any GGFS employee or sponsored contractor/parties, 18 years or older, are eligible for membership in the Go Gyms Fitness Solutions . Membership shall not be granted or denied on the basis of race, color, creed religion, sexual orientation or national origin.
The GGFS Board shall determine and set the amount of dues, assess fees, quantity of members, termination of memberships and all other items related to membership. Members who are in good standing have a right to vote annual for representatives to be elected to the Fitness Board. The Board oversees the financial interest of the members, concerns of members, and fitness center staff.
USE OF FACILITIES
Go Gyms Fitness Solutions shall provide facilities and services described in this agreement and related descriptive materials provided that Go Gyms Fitness Solutions may alter the facilities in any way it deems desirable; Go Gyms Fitness Solutions may close temporarily for a reasonable period of time, may restrict or deny the use of facilities to permit maintenance, repair or construction or repair damage caused by fire, flood or any other unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances without refund or other consideration to members for loss of use of the facility.
Go Gyms Fitness Solutions may cease providing all facilities, and services to all members upon Go Gyms Fitness Solutions ’s giving notice of cessation and promptly refunding all advance monthly or annual fees previously paid by members with respect to future months. Go Gyms Fitness Solutions reserves the right to revise and add to these rules, regulations, policies and procedures as needed for the benefit, comfort and enjoyment of the members, and the reasonable and proper management of Go Gyms Fitness Solutions . All members and their guests shall comply with such revised or additional rules, regulations, policies or procedures.
Go Gyms Fitness Solutions may modify and establish categories of membership.
DUES AND CHARGES
Member agrees that he/she will pay the dues and charges in effect at the time the membership is accepted. If member has elected to pay on a monthly basis, that member’s monthly dues may be increased at any time by Go Gyms Fitness Solutions upon a thirty (30) day notice to the member. In the event of an increase, the members shall be entitled to cancel the membership, but is responsible for all fees, dues, and charges incurred by said member up to and including the date of cancellation. If the member has paid in advance for a twelve-month or longer period, no increase in dues will be applicable to such member until the expiration of such period, at which time the new dues become effective.
SUSPENSION OF MEMBERSHIP
Members may temporarily suspend their membership for up to 6 (six) months for medical reasons or military deployment. Appropriate documentation is required.
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP FOR CAUSE
Go Gyms Fitness Solutions may cancel the membership of any member whose account or any portion thereof includes any amounts unpaid (due) for more than thirty (30) days. Any member may be expelled by Go Gyms Fitness Solutions for repeated violations of any rules and regulations, or any conduct which, in the absolute discretion of Go Gyms Fitness Solutions , is prejudicial to the welfare, good order, reputation, and character of Go Gyms Fitness Solutions .
The member must review his or her payroll deduction following cancellation, until deduction ceases. If deduction still continues after two months, the member should contact the Fitness Association. The Board has the discretion to not reimburse the member for any payroll deduction that occurs more than three months after cancellation, unless the member has notified the Board of continued deduction within three months of cancellation.
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY MEMBER
Members may cancel their membership with 30 days written notice. A member may resign his or her membership prospectively, and not retroactively, by completing a cancelation form available at the Fitness Center. The form must be approved and signed by both parties.
- If you have paid for your membership in full, you will receive a pro-rated refund less 10% of the remaining balance.
- Monies will be pro-rated by the bi-week.
- If you have done payroll deduction, when you cancel, it will be processed immediately;
RETURNED EFT OR CHECKS
There will be a ₹20.00 service fee for any returned Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) or checks.
NOTICES, CHANGE OF ADDRESS, OR EMAIL ADDRESS
Members must notify Go Gyms Fitness Solutions in writing of any change of address or email contact information. Members are not permitted to advertise or post notices inside or about the Club.
DAMAGED, LOST, AND STOLEN ITEMS
Managing parties are not responsible or liable to members or their guests for articles damaged, lost or stolen in or about Go Gyms Fitness Solutions , including but not limited to those items stored in public lockers. Members and their guests agree to use the lockers provided solely for temporary clothing storage and not to store any valuable items in the lockers. Lost and found articles are placed in an accessible public area. Wallets, jewelry and electronics that are turned in are kept in the manager’s safe and may be claimed in person only. Please stop by the management office weekdays during regular business hours. Lost and found items will not be confirmed over the phone. Go Gyms Fitness Solutions cannot and will not store personal belongings for members.
MEMBER’S PHYSICAL CONDITION
Prior to becoming a member of Go Gyms Fitness Solutions , individuals are advised to seek the advice of their physician especially those with physical limitations, a history of high blood pressure, heart problems, or other chronic illnesses. All members shall be required to submit a “Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire” or informational purposes only prior to becoming a member.
All members must check-in and swipe their bar code member ID upon entering the facility. Guest must present a photo ID and pay the associated fees upon entering the facility.
The hours of operation will be posted in Go Gyms Fitness Solutions and are subject to change when deemed necessary.
Smoking is not allowed in Go Gyms Fitness Solutions .
1. Small towels are intended for use while on the gym floor and large towels are intended for shower use. It is recommended to take only one small towel and one large towel.
2. Towels are not to be used to clean shoes, remove make-up, or for cleaning equipment.
3. Towels are not to be removed from the fitness center under any circumstances.
4. All dirty towels are to be placed in the dirty towel bins at the entrance of the locker rooms or appropriate receptacle.
WEIGHT TRAINING GYM, CARDIOVASCULAR, AND GROUP EXERCISE AREAS
Please follow these common rules of etiquette:
1. Please allow other members to “work in.” Do not tie up machines with multiple sets if others wish to use the same equipment.
2. Please limit your cardiovascular workout to 30 minutes if others are waiting.
3. Outside trainers are not allowed.
4. Personal equipment and belongings are not allowed (i.e. gym bags, purses) on the workout floor.
5. Please return your weights and restack your dumbbells after use.
6. Wipe down all equipment after use (club wipes are provided in the cardio, weight, and group exercise areas).
7. When lifting heavy weights, use a “spotter.”
8. Do not drop or throw weights.
9. Please report defective equipment to staff.
10. If you are not familiar with the use of a machine, consult a staff member prior to use for instruction.
11. Return weight machines to their starting positions.
12. Return all borrowed equipment to their designated location.
13. No emotional outburst or excessively loud grunting while working out.
14. Do not bring your own fitness equipment, e.g. weights, etc.
15. No children under the age of 18 years are allowed in the exercise areas and locker rooms.
16. Please do not interrupt or enter the exercise studios when a class is in session. GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Please consult the back of our class schedule for descriptions of classes. Class rules are designed to ensure safety and etiquette in the studio. They are as follows:
1. Always follow the instructor, do not attempt your own routine.
2. Be considerate of the adjacent member’s space.
3. All equipment (steps, weights, bands) must be returned to the proper storage area.
4. Wipe down all equipment after use.
5. Arrive on time; if you are late, please enter quickly and quietly. Please note that cycling classes require pre-registration. A sign-up sheet is put out at the front desk 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Sign-ups are done in person only; you may not sign up others.
Wear proper exercise attire at all times. Failure to do so is a violation of club policy. Management reserves the right to determine what clothing is appropriate or not appropriate and may result in the denial of access to the facility until the member complies. The dress code is as follow:
1. No jeans, khakis, trousers, belts, or buckles; only fitness pants, shorts, or workout skirts without hardware are permitted.
2. No dress shirts, ties, dress jackets, or blazers; only breathable, non-revealing fitness tops or tees are permitted.
3. No dress shoes bare feet, or sandals; only rubber-soled, close-toed footwear permitted on the fitness floor.
PERSONAL CLOTHING AND HYGIENE
Maintenance of clean clothing and personal hygiene is extremely important and is strongly encouraged for the benefit and safety of all members. Please do not leave soiled exercise clothing overnight in private lockers.
SUSPENSION/TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Any member, who is loud, uses offensive language, demonstrates offensive or violent behavior, uses profanity, is bothersome to other members/employees, behaves otherwise in an unbecoming manner, or who is cited for an infraction of the club bylaws may be suspended or terminated from the fitness center. Go Gyms Fitness Solutions retains the right to terminate a member if they are deemed to be harmful to other members or employees. Once membership is terminated, individuals may not rejoin the facility.
Members must remove all personal belongings from the daily lockers when they leave Go Gyms Fitness Solutions or the remaining items will be removed and discarded.
- Long lockers are for daily use only. Items must be removed prior to closing.
- Short lockers are available to be rented for personal use only and can be used for overnight storage. For rental information, please see the front desk.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Consumption of food or any beverage other than water or sport drinks is prohibited throughout the center except during GGFS sponsored events.
No camera-equipped devices are to be used in any area where personal privacy is generally acknowledged, including dressing rooms, restrooms, exercise areas, shower facilities, etc. at any time due to the possibility of personal privacy violations. Employees should feel safe in these areas and free from concern that pictures might be taken without their consent.
Talking on cellular phones while in the fitness center is prohibited. Cellular phones may be used in conjunction with headphones to listen to personal music while on the gym floor. Go Gyms Fitness Solutions ’s business phone is not for personal use.
Members and their guests are encouraged to conduct themselves appropriately while in Go Gyms Fitness Solutions and to avoid extended use of any one piece of equipment while others are waiting.
Any member or guest who intentionally damages any property of Go Gyms Fitness Solutions will be held financially responsible for the damage.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The bylaws herein are not inclusive. Signs posted in the club will be considered additional bylaws.
All facilities of Go Gyms Fitness Solutions are available on a first come-first served basis. Participation in classes will be limited; advance sign up may be required.
FACILITY USE WAIVER
Each Member must sign a Waiver of Liability form provided by Go Gyms Fitness Solutions before any use of the facilities is allowed.