GO GYMS FITNESS SOLUTIONS GROUP HAS THE DISCRETION TO TERMINATE CENTRE MEMBERSHIP IF A MEMBER:
1. Fails to pay any monetary obligations under Fitness One rules and regulations.
2. Is not able to provide proof of membership on request.
3. Fails to follow the club rules and regulations prevailing and also the ones introduced from time to time, including time limits on cardio machines and any issue pertaining to gym etiquette.
4. Willfully damages the properties of the club or the building facilities.
5. provides incorrect information on the application form or does not disclose the necessary details as required, including health-related ones.
6. Violates any government laws, regulations or rules of the building management.
7. Damages the name and reputation of Go Gyms Fitness Solutions through any actions.
8. Fails to act in any orderly manner, misbehaviour or engage in improper conduct of Solicitation of any kind.
9. Does any act which is in any manner disturbing or annoying other members of the club or disturbs or disrupts the functioning of the club in any manner.
10. In situations of deciding acts of violation, the decision of the Go Gyms Fitness Solutions Group is final.
Members will be requested to sign a copy of club rules & regulation form during their first visit. Without signing up the club rules & regulation form no member will be allowed to use the facility Go Gyms Fitness Solutions. Signing up of club rules & regulation is mandatory during membership renewal as well.